Dog-Harmony is committed to finding loving forever homes for each of our dogs. We are also committed to finding the right match for each of our adopters.
Check out our adoptable dogs here:
If you are interested in learning more about any of our wonderful dogs, please contact us or submit a completed application. We’re happy to supply additional photos, answer your questions, or arrange a meeting. We work on a voluntary basis and Dog-Harmony survives on donations, please also consider Sponsoring A Dog to cover the cost of their care while we work to find their forever home. Don’t wait, adopt today!
How do you adopt from Dog-Harmony? When you are ready to adopt a new dog, we’ll ask you to complete our friendly screening process which ensures safe and successful adoptions.
- Fill out an Adoption Questionnaire based on the ASPCA ‘Meet Your Match’ program.
- We’ll have a conversation with you to determine your needs and preferences, find out about your family schedule, and talk about your previous experience with pets.
- If applicable, we’ll call your veterinarian to ensure that previous pets have been spayed/neutered, vaccinated, and well cared for.
- For renters, we’ll check with your landlord to ensure that dogs are permitted and that the dog you’re adopting wouldn’t violate any size or breed restrictions.
- Lastly, we’ll visit your home to see the environment where the dog will live and answer your questions. This is a great opportunity for you to get valuable input on how to integrate your new dog into your home.
- The adoption process doesn’t stop when you take your new dog home. Dog-Harmony provides continued support to ensure a smooth transition into your home.
Do you have a rescue from Dog-Harmony? Share your story with us!