So, You’ve Got a Puppy
February 4, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Dog-Harmony and Founder, Nancy Bown, are partnering with local veterinarians to provide a monthly puppy educational program, So You’ve Got a Puppy, to help new and soon-to-be puppy owners introduce and train their new four-legged member of the family.
This event is free of charge – and it’s for humans only this time. Please contact Nancy directly (email@example.com or 850-376-4190) to RSVP for one of the sessions we’re offering.
Topics in the training session include:
- Nancy Bown:
– Choosing the right puppy for you and your family
– New puppy management in the home
– The importance of crate training
– Puppy playdates–the importance of early socialization (Dog-Harmony’s Puppy Headstart Program)
- Veterinarian Q&A:
– Protocol for puppy shots
– Appropriate age for spay/neuter
- Social time