Our kids and canine camps are custom 3-hour programs designed specifically for each group. Each camp teaches responsible pet ownership, compassion, and team building. Our camps are great for at-risk youth or individuals with disabilities. We offer the camps quarterly for ages 6-12 years old and limit class capacity to 15 kids. Check out our events page for dates.
- Each camp has 2 craft stations, 1 cooking station, and a dog handling station.
- Dogs participating in the program are Dog-Harmony alumni or Dogs in training for therapy through the intermountain therapy organization.
- One snack break is included.
- Lunch provided upon request.
- Grants are available for this camp.