Trainer (and Dog-Harmony founder) Nancy Bown graduated from the Animal Behavior College in Southern California with a certification in dog training and now acts as a mentor for student dog trainers. She is a certified dog trainer (CPDT-KA) as recognized by the Association of Professional Dog Trainers and a member of the professional organization. She is also an instructor and evaluator for Intermountain Therapy Animals and Therapy pet connectors as well as an evaluator for the AKC Good Citizen Test. Her training methods are positive with no prong or electric collars.
Upcoming training classes are listed below. If you are interested in signing up for one of our low-cost training classes please fill out the form, select the class you are interested in, and click submit. You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to pay for the class through PayPal.
- Puppy Head Start: Taught by Pets Behave $125
- A four session, rolling start class for you and your pup. Each session focuses on something new.
- There is no need to wait. Since this class has a rolling start, you can start when your pup is ready.
- Open enrollment on Tuesdays (shot records must be verified)
- Tuesdays 6pm-6:45pm. Click here for more details or to register.
- Basic Obedience I $125 ($100 for 5o1c3 rescues)
- This four week course is designed to educate you on how to properly teach your dog standard cues, such as sit and leave it, in a fear and stress free way using positive reinforcement techniques. It’ll also serve as a continuation for socialization.
- Saturdays 10am-11am: March 9, 16, 23, 30 (make up class April 6)
- Basic Obedience II with skills to pass Canine Good Citizen
- This four week course continues to teach your dog standard cues, such as sit and leave it, in a fear and stress free way using positive reinforcement techniques. It’s specifically geared towards dogs that need to polish their skills working with distractions and is the stepping stone to taking the Canine Good Citizen course.
- Mondays 11am-12pm: February 25, March 4, 11, 18 (make up class March 25)
Space is limited to 4 dogs per class, so sign up while there is still room left! Due to limited space and time refunds will not be issued and there will be no makeup classes.