Group Training Classes
Group Training Classes are $125 for 4 weeks. Class is limited to 6 dog and handler teams. All dogs must be friendly with other dogs and have up to date vaccinations.
- Puppy Kindergarten | Monday Evenings | May 10th – May 31st | 5:30-6:30 pm
- For puppies 12-20 weeks old
- This class focuses on providing valuable socialization with other puppies and new people while introducing basic obedience skills. We’ll also cover how to address common puppy problems including nipping, potty training, chewing, and crate training.
- Prerequisites: Puppies must be current on age-appropriate vaccinations.
- Awesome Adolescents | Tuesday Mornings | May 11th – June 1st | 10:30-11:30 am
- For adolescent dogs 5-12 months old
- This class focuses on surviving the turbulent time of canine adolescence. Class focuses on troubleshooting behavior problems including counter surfing, leash pulling, coming when called and teaching polite greetings.
- Prerequisites: Dogs must be friendly with other dogs and people and up to date on vaccinations. Puppy Elementary or equivalent skill level recommended.
- Basic Obedience 1 | Wednesday Evenings | May 12th – June 2nd | 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- A 4-week class covering basic skills sit, down, stay, come, and loose leash walking.
- Prerequisites: Dog must be friendly with other dogs and people and up to date on vaccinations.
- Basic Obedience 2 | Thursday Mornings | May 13th – June 3rd | 10:30 – 11:30 am
- A continuation of skills covered in Basic 1 with a focus on working around distractions and preparing for the AKC Canine Good Citizen Test.
- Prerequisites: Basic Obedience 1 or instructor permission.
There will be no refunds and no makeups with these clinics. All dogs must be dog friendly.
Clinic Teacher: Hannah Burke
- Hannah is an Associate Certified Dog Behavior Consultant through the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) as well as a Fear Free Certified Dog Trainer. She graduated from Ohio State University with a degree in Zoology and has over 10 years of experience training dogs as well as cats and exotic animals. She enjoys helping owners live easier, happier lives with their canine family members and has a special interest in puppy socialization and development.